Bulk SMS - Mobile text messaging
Bulk SMS - Mobile text messaging software for pocket PC or PDA mobile devices is affordable utility that enable users to send bulk text messages from computer PC to any other mobile phone in just single click. Mass SMS marketing tool is useful utility for businessman and organizations world wide to manage mobile communication in simplest and most affordable way. Pro Data Doctor provide cost effective and reliable way to eliminate the need of expensive and time consuming text messaging services. SMS marketing software sends SMS at both national and international mobile networks without requiring any internet connection. Hugely saves time and money for the organisations in the communication process.
Text messaging software supports all mobile phones and pocket PC including Anextek, Hitachi Pocket PC phone, Carrier Devices i-Mate, Voxtel W740, HP iPAQ, Palm Treo 700w, Siemens, Audiovox PPC 5050, UTStarcom XV6600, Asus, Gigabyte gSmart, i-mate, Motorola MPx200, O2 Xphone, Orange SPV E200 smart phone, Samsung Pocket PC phone, Sharp W-Zero3 Pocket PC Phone, T-Mobile MDA, Pantech PH-S8000T smart phone etc.
- Sends instant text messages to individual or group from users PC to other mobile phones in just single click.
- Sends text messages including job alert notification, season greetings, promotional campaigns etc.
- Enable you to keep in touch with your friends and relatives using a simple PC based text messaging application.
- Sends text messages at both national and international mobile networks.
- Text messaging software does not require any internet connection to send text messages.
- Pentium class or Equivalent processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 20 MB Free hard disk space
- Windows VISTA, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 server, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 98
Note: Synchronizing your mobile device with your PC is a faster, easier way to connect your Desktop or Tablet PC and your Windows Mobile powered device to transfer information, settings and files. Synchronization is handled with different applications for Windows Vista and Windows XP or earlier, so please choose which operating system your PC is running on from options listed below:-
- If your Desktop PC is running Windows Vista, your synchronization settings will be managed through the Windows Mobile Device Center.
- If your PC is running Windows XP or earlier, your synchronization settings will be managed through Microsoft ActiveSync.