Best Buy Price: $79
Pocket PC forensic utility
Pocket PC forensic utility analyses all information about your Pocket PC, PDA, Smart phones and similar other Windows based mobile devices. Pocket PC investigation tool provides all details including all files, folders, Windows registry, database records and phone information about your Windows based portable device. Software shows all general information such as manufacturer name, model number, IMSI number, IMEI number, Phonebook number etc of pocket pc or pda mobile devices.
Software generates detailed analysis report about Pocket PC information in text or html format. Software supports all major windows based Pocket PC mobile device manufacturers such as AT&T Tilt, Anextek SP230, Asus P525, Asus P05, Audiovox, E-ten M500, Hitachi, Mitac Mio, Motorola i930, Motorola Q, Motorola MPx, Gigabyte gsmart i120, BenQ, Orange SPV E200, O2 Xphone, Palm Treo 700w, Pantech smart phone, QTEK 8500, Siemens SX66, Samsung blackjack, Samsung i320, Sprint Touch by HTC, Sony Ericsson PDA Device etc.
- Extract information about software and hardware architecture of your Pocket PC.
- Pocket PC investigation utility generates report of analysed information in different formats and saves it at user specified location.
- Software extracts the Pocket PC information in the same hierarchy as stored in Pocket PC.
- Software is a useful utility for investigation officers or detective agencies for acquiring any evidence.
- Forensic Tool is provided with excellent GUI interface for providing ease of use to user in operating the software.
- Software provides inbuilt help manual for easy retrieval of information.
- Pentium class or Equivalent processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 20 MB Free hard disk space
- Windows VISTA, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 server, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 98
Note: Synchronizing your mobile phone with your Pocket PC is a faster, easier way to connect your desktop or tablet PC and your Windows device powered device to transfer information, settings and files. Synchronization is handled with Windows Vista, Windows XP or earlier versions so please check on which version your PC is running on and choose the appropriate option. If your PC is running on Windows Vista, then synchronization will be handled by Windows Based Mobile Device. If your PC is running on Windows XP or earlier versions, then your synchronization settings will be managed through Microsoft Active Sync.