Live chat software
Live Chat Software provides live help, live support to online customers by establishing an easy interaction between customer support executives and website visitors in real time. The unique technology enabled help desk utility enables website clients to immediately contact with online operators in order to solve product related problems or some other business queries.
Rich featured web chat software allows Company customer care executives to handle any number of online clients or website visitors’ simultaneously. Software is used to give immediate response, customer support and information to website visitors and customers in minimal time. Major software features include multiple operator support, operator-to-operator chat, offline messaging, canned messages, view visitor details and many more.
Software provides comprehensive simple to use solution that easily enhances the sell and support services of any organization over the web. Wizard resolves technical and product related issues faster than email services or telephonic means. Instant interaction through real-time customer care results in increased online sales and decreases support expenses. Online customer care support enhances customer's confidence and trust and helps in establishing healthy relationship with online clients.
- Provide real-time chat interaction between Website support operators and customer/website visitors.
- Easy software installation with friendly GUI interface.
- No setup fees or monthly charges, just install software for first time and use lifelong.
- No expert knowledge is required to operate the web chat software.
- Facilitate single or multi customer-operator chat conversations at a time.
- Email chat transcript.
- Send canned messages that instantly delivered to customer.
- Send website URLs to assist online website visitors.
- Easily view visitors chat history details.
- Option to take backup and restore chat history records.
- Provides option to block selected IP address.
- Preview message detail, the customer is typing before he/she sends it.
- Shows visitor details including Visitor IP, Name, Browser, Arrival Time and Date etc.
- Plays sound and visual alert notification when new visitor request for chat.
- Multiple operator chat facility.
- Provide operator-operator chat facility.
- Facilitate to transfer chat from one operator to another during ongoing chat session.
- Notifies visitors about the online or offline status of the operator.
- Customers can easily select the operator as per the requirement.
- Operator can create as many departments as required.
- Facilitates offline message delivery facility during offline status of the operator.
Minimum System Requirements for Live Chat Software
- Processor: Pentium Class or Equivalent processor
- Memory (RAM) : 128 MB RAM (recommended)
- HDD free space : 15 MB free hard disk space
- Environment : Your web hosting should support .NET 2.0 or higher and MS SQL Database.
- Operating System : Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008, 2000, Server 2003 etc.